Saturday, March 17, 2007

Adventures in Babysitting

Since the husband has been out of town the little girl and I have been gallivanting around town visiting people. Thursday night we went to my MIL's house and had dinner. Friday afternoon and evening we went shopping with my mom and sister. This morning we spent some time at the library and then went over to my sister's new house for a bit. This afternoon I think we'll just spend some time at home.

Here are some pictures from our trip to the library. We did a lot more playing than we did reading, but it was all good fun. My baby is adorable!


climbing on the toddler chairs
trying to read a Frosty the Snowman book
but getting distracted by children walking by
playing on the turtle pillow

running from Mama

"I got up here all by myself!"


playing in the "reading rainforest"


She's got my keys. I think it's time to go!

1 comment:

Nanna said...

awwwww she is adorable! of course I am not partial...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin