Tuesday, March 13, 2007

On My Mind

I spent Sunday afternoon watching crummy basketball games and downloading songs to my new iPod. This took hours, but because I ran 5 miles again on Saturday I was totally inspired to create some speedy running mixes. I get to try them out today during my 4-miler.

Last night we finished up watching Babel. If you haven’t seen it yet then I want to strongly encourage you to watch it. It was moving, nerve-racking, and thought-provoking all at the same time. The thing is, I really didn’t expect to like it. But I ended up sitting frozen on the couch the majority of the last hour with my stomach in knots and my emotions running wild. My theory usually is that if a movie can instill that many emotions then its probably a pretty good one even if you dont quite know what to make of it when its over.

On a sad note, the clock keeps ticking. The husband leaves in two nights. I will be a single parent for the time being and the little girl and I are going to tackle some spring cleaning. He he hee. We'll just have to see how that goes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin