Monday, March 20, 2006

so sad

No baby yet. :( Back at work. :( Everyone keeps asking me how much longer and I've only been at work for an hour now. If I could know don't you think I'd tell them?! :)

I woke up last night and waited for Julianna to move. She didn't for about 30 minutes and I just laid there still and paranoid. I'm sure it's just nervousness, but I get worried when she doesn't move when I want her to. Anyway, my bags are packed and ready and all of my lesson plans are done. The only thing that I need to do is get some assignments for 4th quarter entered into the computer so that my sub doesn't have to do it. ('cause I don't want to have to explain to her how to do it when it is much easier to just do it myself since it's only for one quarter - she's already emailed me once with questions this morning - which is perfectly fine, but just so much easier for me to do it myself - AND could this sentence get any longer??)

I had a great Spring Break. I didn't do too much of anything. I did get the files on CD that I needed to get for the sub and I got lots more baby clothes washed. Jonathan hung the blinds and I got the car seat inspected. Now I just hurry up and wait. I've had horrible back pains the past week or so and not too many braxton hicks contractions (at least if I've had them they've been tiny). We got to thinking that maybe I'll have back labor instead of normal contractions. Anyway, at least I go to the doctor again tomorrow and we'll see what they say then.

Well, I have to get to work. Since I'm here I might as well be doing something worthwhile. More tomorrow...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin