Friday, March 10, 2006

YAY! for Spring Break!

Well, I'm having a mountain dew and I don't care. It's Friday and to make it even better, it's the Friday before Spring Break! :) Besides, I just don't care - oh - I already mentioned that. So what's going on? Yesterday the co-sleeper came in and I was able to easily put it up in our bedroom. Although our bedroom is filthy and despareately needs to be cleaned at least that's taken care of. I also got some stuff taken back to Target yesterday and I exchanged some of it for more gowns and other stuff we were missing. I am really looking forward to this weekend and getting a lot more done around the house.

MIL and I had a nice dinner last night too. She brought some more gifts by the house. I am so thankful to have all of the help that we've had lately. Now I just need to get started on the thank you notes! I also have a few to write from the gifts people have brought me at school and Whit says I need to go ahead and have some ready for when people give us stuff after the baby is born or when they bring us food or whatever which is not a bad idea. I know that the Sunday School class will probably make us a few meals. mmmmmmmm.... I am hungry now..... :)

Last night I made the poor decision to sleep without the humidifier on in our room. I felt awful when I woke up this morning and I even realized in the middle of the night that my head was getting dried out but I was so dead to the world that I didn't bother getting up to fill it up and turn it on. I won't do that again for a while because my nose has already bled just a little bit this morning. I've also been so hot at nights that I haven't been able to sleep with hardly any covers on or I wake up sweating. I will be so grateful when my body goes back to normal. You just don't realize all of the changes that you have to put up with when you're pregnant until you get there.

On a more positive note, I am so proud of my family for taking care of themselves lately. My dad actually had a physical yesterday which is a miracle in itself. Mom has gotten back into regularly going to Curves and Jonathan and Whit have been back on their running schedule again. Everyone is being healthy but me. But it's OK because when Jules is born I am going to do my best to get in shape and lose weight, etc. We are all going to stroll her around and I am going to try to get back into running with Whit and Jonathan. I know now that I will be exhausted and worn out and not want to exercise, but I also know that it will help my sanity too. Anyone want to babysit a few times a week while I run? :0)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin