Tuesday, August 22, 2006

(TGINF) thank God it's not Friday

on friday i have to go to the doctor. i have to get my annual exam. holy heck people! it seems like i was just there. i cannot believe that last August was already a whole year ago.

and besides, haven't enough people already seen me down there in the last year? i mean i feel like in the last year i've been to the doctor enough to last me the rest of my life. also, i have to get my mom to take care of little j about two hours longer than usual which stinks. oh the joys of being a woman!

on a more pleasant note, two of my good college friends are coming for a short visit this weekend. it will be a nice change of pace from the ordinary, but i've really gotta clean my house!

tonight is ladies night out and we're going to PF Chang's. not exactly on my diet, but yummy. and i get to go out without the little girl. fun!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin