Friday, August 25, 2006

Things you may not have known about me (or even cared to know).....

My router went out so I've been without internet (OH MY!) for 36 hours now. Since it's Friday I will celebrate by posting this email forward I got last night. I apologize for this being so similar to my post on Wednesday, but oh heck! Who cares?!

A) 4 Jobs I have had in my life
1. accountant/bookkeeper at manufacturing plant

2. I worked at The Limited
3. Annual Fund telemarketer in college (the WORST!)
4. teacher

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Beaches

2. The Notebook
3. The Princess Bride
4. Misery

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Raleigh, NC
2. Winston-Salem, NC
3. Raleigh, NC
4. Winston-Salem, NC

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. American Idol

2. Project Runway
3. Survivor (Sept. 14)
4. The Biggest Loser (Sept. 20)

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. various cities in Mexico

2. various cicites in CA
3. cruisin' the Caribbean

4. Colorado

F) Websites I visit daily:
1. see my blogroll

2. www.cbdscougars.com
3. www.myspace.com
4. www.google.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. salsa and chips
2. chocolate
3. ice cream
4. cheese

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. home
2. Myrtle Beach
3. Hawaii
4. New York

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin